Meeting Agenda – December 12, 2020
Lisa Torres, recorder
Live Oak County Democratic Party Meeting Agenda December 12, 2020
CALL TO ORDER/FLAG SALUTE 2 pm
APPROVAL OF AGENDA (2:02)
No prior minutes this is our first meeting.
In January, this meeting’s minutes will go here.
TREASURER’S REPORT first treasurer’s report will be accepted here 2:05 Lisa Torres
December opening the bank acct with new appointment letter will go here.
OFFICERS’ & COMMITTEE REPORTS
• Chair (2020 Election recap)
• Vice Chairs open to be filled
• Committeepersons open to be filled
• Outreach (Fairs) open to be filled
• Event Planning (Fundraising) open to be filled
• Membership in our party; we are requesting a minimum of $5 a month per adult with funds that will go towards items the party deem necessary to support, recruit, retain candidates, attendance to state and national events and purchase candidate signs etc.
• Starting the Live Oak County Party General Pac (Malissa Torres)
• Filing with the Texas Ethics Commission our appointed Treasurer
• Live Oak County Chair appointed Sherri Saenz as LOCDP Secretary, and Precinct Chair West Three Rivers #10, is currently attending meeting from in transit back to Live Oak.
• Welcome back Randilyn Saenz ; we are so proud of the job you did as a Congressional intern.
• We want to take the time to recognize the passing of Simon Reyna Jr, father to Sherri Saenz. We hold your and Randy’s family in our thoughts and condolences. May his memory be a blessing.
GOOD AND WELFARE
• If any